Camden County, GeorgiaEdit
This is an editable page concerning grassroots efforts in Camden County, Georgia. Please feel free to contribute.
Meetups in Camden CountyEdit
- List local area meetups here.
GOP Organizations in Camden CountyEdit
- List names and contact information for local GOP organizations here.
Other Organizations in Camden CountyEdit
- List names and contact information for local Ron Paul friendly non-GOP organizations here.
GOP Upcoming Events in Camden CountyEdit
- List names, dates, and information for upcoming local GOP events here.
Other Upcoming Events in Camden CountyEdit
- List names, dates, and information for upcoming local non-GOP events here.
Past Camden County events can be archived here.
From: "subseaspaceboy" To: Ron Paul Supporters
IAW Camden County Tribune, Wend 2007-01-02 Pg.15. “NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC L & A testing of the voting machines that will be used on Tuesday, February 5, 2008, Presidential Preference Primary, will start at 8:00 a.m. on Friday, January 4, 2008, and continue until all have been tested. The address where L & A testing is held will be 1144 Godley Avenue in Woodbine, Ga. For more information, call (912) 576-3785.” I phoned this # on Thursday and at 9:12 am on Friday, there was no answer. I then phoned the Camden County tribune. They do not plan on sending any one to whiteness the testing, unless someone reports something unusual. Personally, I fined the lack of a answerer to my phone call unusual. Shouldn’t the phone be manned if the testing is going on today and it supposedly started at 8:00 am?
Camden County Roll CallEdit
List of dedicated Ron Paul supporters in Camden County, Georgia. Please feel free to add yourself.
- Example: Name, Meetup, what your willing to do, etc...